May 1 – Oct 31
|280,000 THB||1,440,000 THB|
Nov 1 – April 30
|320,000 THB||1,680,000 THB|
Astondoa 102 – Superyacht Charter Phuket
The 103ft Astondoa motor yacht is available for day and extended luxury charters in Thailand.
The Astondoa 102 GLX motor yacht was built in 2004 and renovated in 2018. Her timeless styling, beautiful furnishings, and sumptuous seating create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
The interior layout features 4 cabins and has the full beam master cabin positioned amidships, with a particularly large en-suite, a VIP (double) forward, 2 guest cabins of which one single with study and another equipped with two singles and a Pullman berth. The Captain’s cabin is on the main deck and can be used for guests as well.
There is also a spa room with a massage service for additional relaxation and pleasure. Full service, including butler service, is offered onboard.
LED TV and a sound system with mobile device connectivity are there for guests’ entertainment and enjoyment. The flybridge offers a fantastic vantage point whilst underway. There are further sun pads for lounging up on the bow.
Classified as a raised pilothouse yacht, the Astondoa has two and a half decks and a command bridge located between the main deck and the flybridge. She also carries a nice collection of water toys such as jet ski, stand up paddleboard, and wakeboard.
The Astondoa is capable of carrying up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Astondoa 102 superyacht charter in Phuket and Thailand.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of yacht, her tender, onboard equipment, and cabins;
- Complimentary snacks, fresh fruit, and soft drinks;
- Professional crew of up to 6;
- National Park fees and cave canoe fees in Phang Nga Bay;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 5 nights are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Surcharge above 10 guests for a day charter: 3,000 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge 20,000 THB/hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Charters longer than 5 nights are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 25
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2004
- Length: 31,5 m (103,35 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 3-5
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin, 1 single, 1 Pullman
- Bathrooms: 6