May 1 – Oct 31
|280,000 THB||1,440,000 THB|
Nov 1 – April 30
|320,000 THB||1,680,000 THB|
Astondoa 102 – Superyacht Charter Phuket
The 103ft Astondoa motor yacht is available for day and extended luxury charters in Thailand.
The Astondoa 102 GLX motor yacht was built in 2004 and renovated in 2018. Her interior layout features 4 cabins and has the full beam master cabin positioned amidships, with a particularly large en suite, a VIP (double) forward, two guest cabins of which one single with study and another equipped with two singles and a Pullman berth. The Captain’s cabin is on the main deck and can be used for guests as well.
There is also a spa room with a massage service for additional relaxation and pleasure. Full service, including butler service, is offered onboard. LED TV and a sound system with mobile device connectivity are there for guests’ entertainment and enjoyment.
Her flybridge is a great space for entertaining and offers a fantastic vantage point whilst underway. There are further sun pads for lounging up on the bow.
Classified as a raised pilothouse yacht, the Astondoa has two and a half decks and a command bridge located between the main deck and the flybridge. She also carries some nice toys onboard such as jet ski, paddleboard, and wakeboard for great fun on the water.
The Astondoa 102 is capable of carrying up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Astondoa 102 superyacht charter in Phuket and Thailand.
- Transportation to marina and back for up to 10 guests;
- Full use of yacht, its tender, and cabins for 8 hours;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Professional crew;
- Lunch for up to 10 guests;
- Complimentary water, soft drinks, and fresh fruits;
- National Park fees for up to 10 guests (if applicable);
- Cave canoe tour fees for up to 10 guests in Phang Nga Bay;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 5 nights are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Guests above 10 pax are charged at THB 3,000/person;
- Extra hours motoring above 4 hours per full day are charged at 20,000/hour;
- Charters longer than 5 nights are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 25
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2004
- Length: 31,5 m (103,35 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 3-5
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin, 1 single, 1 Pullman
- Bathrooms: 6