May 2 – October 31
|390 EUR||2,730 EUR|
Mid spring season
March 16 – May 1
|650 EUR||4,550 EUR|
Mid autumn season
November 1 – December 20
|650 EUR||4,550 EUR|
January 6 – March 15
|700 EUR||4,900 EUR|
December 21 – January 5
|800 EUR||5,600 EUR|
Bavaria 45 Sailing Charter Phuket
This Bavaria 45 is available for a minimum of a 5-day private yacht charter in Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Bavaria 45 Sailing Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay.
This Bavaria C45 Holiday model launched in 2018 is fresh, innovative and fast. The big cockpit & extra-large bathing platform at 2.38 metres offers space for everyone.
Extra-long windows provide additional light. The interior is light oak wood giving it a very modern look.
She comes with 4 double cabin layout plus drop-down saloon table: the 2 forward doubles offer en-suite shower/toilets while the 2 aft doubles share 1 separate toilet with basin on the starboard side and separate shower room on the port side.
The yacht comes with all the high-end features you can think about, including RIB dinghy on davits, fully battened mainsail with lazy bag, self-tacking jib, 2 electric and 2 manual winches, autopilot, GPS plotter at the helm, 230V inverter, solar panels, huge bimini, 265 lt fridge capacity plus optional air-conditioning, generator & gennaker.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries on this Bavaria 45 and other options of sailing charters Phuket.
- Sound system with Bluetooth or USB connection;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (2);
- 1 x Dinghy with 5hp outboard engine;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Full use of the boat, her tender and toys, cabins and onboard equipment (safety and navigation equipment, Cruising Guide, GPS/chart plotter/autopilot, bimini top, first aid & tool kit, cooking gas);
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Yacht Haven Marina;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Cancellation insurance;
- Diesel, fuel, and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5 EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 3,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card (not AmEx Card).
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper 150 EUR per 24H;
2. Chef 110 EUR per 24H;
3. Provisioning service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
4. Full board option for crewed charters (excluding soft drinks): 30 EUR per person per 24H;
5. Kayak 20 EUR per 24H.
- Max Guest Cruising: 10
- Max Guest Sleeping: 10
- Year: 2018
- Length: 45.85ft (14m)
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Crew: up to 2
- Cabins: 4 double
- Bathrooms: 3