May 1 – Oct 31
|3,830 USD||26,810 USD|
Nov 1 – April 30
|3,830 USD||26,810 USD|
Dec 20 – Jan 20
|4,180 USD||29,260 USD|
Dallinghoo – Sailing Yacht Charter Phuket
The 30m classic schooner Dallinghoo is available for an extended sailing yacht charter in Phuket and Southeast Asia.
Get an ultimate feeling of a sailing adventure on board the full-keel topsail gaff-rigged yacht Dallinghoo. Step back in time, feel the romantics of a tall ship with all the comforts of a modern yacht.
Originally built in South Africa in 1990 she underwent a major 2-year refit which was finally finished in 2016. Her interior now is light and bright, with touches of timeless varnished Burmese teak. The salon area with a large table and a U-shaped sofa, as well as all the guest cabins, are fully air-conditioned. Those who prefer to sleep with a natural air flow in the room will appreciate the quiet-running wall fans next to all bunks and large hatches with fly screens.
Dallinghoo guest accommodation includes a master stateroom aft with a double berth, a seating area, and storage space; a VIP stateroom amidships with a double bed; a double cabin forward portside; and a twin cabin forward with upper-and-lower bunks. All cabins feature en-suite hand basins, toilets, and showers.
Alfresco dining is the best way to relax after a day full of activities. Dallinghoo’s spacious upper deck is the perfect place to sit back and watch the sunset under the warm tropical breeze.
The menu prepared by the Thai chef has received the multiple rave reviews. In fact, the whole crew team of Dallinghoo is very friendly and highly professional, happy to welcome you on board for a memorable sailing holiday of a lifetime!
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about Dallinghoo Sailing Yacht Charter Phuket or Langkawi (Malaysia) and onto Burma (Myanmar) and around Mergui Archipelago in the winter season. And in the summer months, Dallinghoo will take you around the South China Sea to the East Coast of Malaysia, Borneo (Philippines), and beyond.
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- 42” TV with DVD player in salon and master cabin;
- Hard drives with 2,000 movies and TV shows;
- Large collection of books.
- 1 x 3.9 m RIB with Yamaha 20hp outboard;
- 1 x 12ft classic gaff-rigged sailing dinghy;
- 2 x 2-person kayaks;
- 2 x SUP boards;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing equipment;
- 2 x Diving compressors;
- 8 x Diving equipment sets.
- Full use of the yacht, its tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- All meals on board: Asian, Western, fusion cuisine;
- Soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 6;
- National Parks fees;
- Fuel for cruising and generators;
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Additional charges will apply for any special food requests incurring charges relating to the transport of such items into Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, or Thailand;
- The price excludes alcohol, all arrival/departure land transfers, port fees and visitor fees, visa fee if applicable, services of a dive instructor, crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) to cover possible extra expenditures in the amount of 10% of the total charter fee is collected 30 days before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 1990 (2016)
- Length: 29,7 m (97,3 ft)
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Crew: 6
- Cabins: 3 double, 1 twin
- Bathrooms: 4