May 1 – Oct 31
|125,000 THB||19,900 EUR|
Nov 1 – Apr 30
|150,000 THB||22,000 EUR|
Dec 22 – Jan 5
|165,000 THB||23,650 EUR|
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket – Galeon 460
The Galeon 460 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her convertible design, luxury, and comfort.
This spectacular brand new motor yacht is packed with innovative features. From her automatic bow settee area that can be swiftly changed into a sundeck, her aft cockpit rotating seat, and everyone’s favourite feature – the beach mode, with drop-down bulwarks like wings creating a huge extended cockpit space.
The whole interior space of this luxury yacht is fully air-conditioned. Galeon 460 offers comfortable cruising for up to 14 guests on a day trip and has all the amenities to accommodate 6 guests in 2 double cabins with en-suite facilities and a further twin cabin.
￼￼￼￼As well as the surprisingly spacious flybridge, the guests can also be entertained on the main deck that features a dining area and a full sized kitchen.
See more about Galeon Yachts at their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on the Galeon 460 and other motor yachts in Phuket.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of yacht, her tender, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary lunch;
- Soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment, inflatable toys;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Catering surcharge above 8 guests for a day charter: 2,500 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge to Maiton or Krabi Railey Beach: 10,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge to Phi Phi Islands or Racha Islands: 15,000THB;
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands: 35,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge 15,000 THB per hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 14
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2016
- Length: 14,35 m (47 ft)
- Max speed: 35 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin
- Bathrooms: 2