May 1 – Oct 31
|138,000 THB||19,900 EUR|
Nov 1 – Apr 30
|160,000 THB||22,000 EUR|
Dec 22 – Jan 5
|175,000 THB||23,650 EUR|
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket – Galeon 460
The Galeon 460 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her convertible design, luxury, and comfort.
This spectacular brand new motor yacht is packed with innovative features. From her automatic bow settee area that can be swiftly changed into a sundeck, her aft cockpit rotating seat, and everyone’s favourite feature – the beach mode, with drop-down bulwarks like wings creating a huge extended cockpit space.
The whole interior space of this luxury yacht is fully air-conditioned. Galeon 460 offers comfortable cruising for up to 14 guests on a day trip and has all the amenities to accommodate 6 guests in 2 double cabins with en-suite facilities and a further twin cabin.
￼￼￼￼As well as the surprisingly spacious flybridge, the guests can also be entertained on the main deck that features a dining area and a full sized kitchen.
See more about Galeon Yachts at their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on the Galeon 460 and other motor yachts in Phuket.
- Hotel pick up and drop off;
- Lunch (finger food selection);
- Soft drinks, beer, house wines;
- Professional crew;
- National Park fees;
- Snorkelling equipment & fishing rods;
- Inflatable toys;
- Beach towels;
- Safety equipment;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes professional skipper & crew, use of kayaks & snorkeling equipment, use of 3.8 tender with 15hp.
- Surcharge for a number of guests over 8 persons: 2,500 THB per person;
- Lunch options at extra cost for a minimum of 8 guests: Thai Menu at 1,500 THB per person; International Special at 2,500 THB per person; BBQ from 4,500 THB per person;
- Fuel surcharge for an extra hour – 15,000 THB per hour;
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands: 35,000 THB;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, transfers, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 14
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2016
- Length: 14.35 m (47.1 ft)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Max speed: 35 knots
- Crew: skipper + crew
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin