Lagoon 42 – Mami
May 2 – Oct 31
|850 EUR||5,950 EUR|
March 16 – May 1
|1,180 EUR||8,260 EUR|
Nov 1 – Dec 20
|1,190 EUR||8,330 EUR|
Jan 6 – March 15
|1,360 EUR||9,520 EUR|
Dec 21 – Jan 5
|1,650 EUR||11,550 EUR|
Lagoon 42 Catamaran Charter Phuket
This Lagoon 42 is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter from Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Catamaran Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay.
Built in 2018, this brand new Lagoon 42 Sailing Catamaran features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The additional double berth in the salon can serve as sleeping quarters for 2 more guests making it a comfortable vessel for up to 10 guests.
The amenities on board make this Lagoon 42 perfect for long sailing trips: generator, air-conditioning throughout, and water maker, brand new 3.40m Highfield ultralight 52kg tender with 15hp Yamaha engine.
Charter the latest model of Lagoon Catamarans rigorously made in France. She is currently the only 42ft sailing catamaran with 4 cabins built in 2018 and available for charter in Phuket!
Let us organize your exclusive sailing adventure to the most amazing and undiscovered islands of the Andaman Sea. Our welcome package includes a full set of bed linen, bathroom and beach towels for all, as well as snorkeling gear, and even Nespresso coffee machine for that very morning cup of coffee on the deck.
Discover the remote islands down south like Koh Lipe, Koh Muk with its Emerald Cave, or the Surin and Tachai Islands to the north of Phuket. So many routes to choose from you will want to extend your sailing voyage for more than just a week!
Contact Boat in the Bay today to inquire about the Lagoon 42 Catamaran charter Phuket.
- Full use of the boat, her dinghy, cabins, and onboard equipment (safety and navigation equipment, Cruising Guide, GPS/chart plotter/autopilot, bimini top, first aid & tool kit, cooking gas, Nespresso coffee machine);
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Ao Po Grand Marina;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- End cleaning: 175 EUR/charter (obligatory);
- Cancellation insurance;
- Diesel, fuel, and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5 EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 5,500 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card (not AmEx Card).
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper/Captain 150 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
2. Chef/Hostess 130 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
3. Deckhand 100 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
4. Provisioning service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
5. Standup Paddleboard 30 EUR per 24H;
6. Kayak 20 EUR per 24H;
7. Fishing rod 15 EUR per 24H;
8. Children Safety Net 200 EUR per charter.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8 + 2
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8 + 2
- Year: 2018
- Length: 12,8 m (42 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 4 double, double berth in salon
- Bathrooms: 4