May 2 – October 31
|648 EUR||4,536 EUR|
Mid spring season
March 16 – May 1
|1,025 EUR||7,175 EUR|
Mid autumn season
November 1 – December 20
|968 EUR||6,776 EUR|
January 6 – March 15
|1,283 EUR||8,981 EUR|
December 21 – January 5
|1,525 EUR||10,675 EUR|
|Upon request||Upon request|
Lagoon 42 Sailing Catamaran Rental Phuket
This Lagoon 42 is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter in Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Sailing Catamaran Rental Phuket with Boat in the Bay.
This freshly designed Lagoon 42 is a perfect sailing catamaran for 1 or 2 families or a group of close friends who gather to discover the islands of the Andaman Sea together, whether it is for short island hops or a bit further afield.
The layout is simple, elegant, and functional, making ample room for recreation both indoors as well as out. The exteriors feature a comfortable trampoline for sunbathing and relaxing and plenty of seating space in the aft.
The interiors are beautifully designed and feature 3 spacious cabins. This yacht can accommodate up to 8 passengers on overnight voyages from Phuket or any of the nearby islands.
It is the best yacht charter for your next holiday in southern Thailand. Look around the Lagoon Catamarans website for more details about their legendary cats!
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on this Lagoon 42 and other options of catamaran rental Phuket.
Check this Lagoon 42 Full Specification for your bareboat charter or crewed charter.
- 40” TV with DVD/MP3 player in salon;
- USB sockets in all cabins;
- Sound system via Bluetooth or USB;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (2);
- 1 x Dinghy with outboard engine;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Full use of the boat, her tender and toys, cabins and onboard equipment (safety and navigation equipment, Cruising Guide, GPS/chart plotter/autopilot, bimini top, first aid & tool kit, cooking gas);
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Ao Po Grand Marina;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- End cleaning: 175 EUR/charter (obligatory);
- Cancellation insurance;
- Diesel, fuel, and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5 EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 5,500 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card (not AmEx Card).
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper/Captain 150 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
2. Chef/Hostess 130 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
3. Deckhand 100 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
4. Provisioning service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
5. Standup Paddleboard 30 EUR per 24H;
6. Kayak 20 EUR per 24H;
7. Fishing rod 15 EUR per 24H;
8. Children Safety Net 200 EUR per charter.
- Max Guest Cruising: 6 + 2
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6 + 2
- Year: 2017
- Length: 42ft (12.8m)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 3 double, double berth in salon
- Bathrooms: 3