Lagoon 42 – P&B
May 2 – Oct 31
|648 EUR||4,536 EUR|
Mid spring season
March 16 – May 1
|1,025 EUR||7,175 EUR|
Mid autumn season
Nov 1 – Dec 20
|968 EUR||6,776 EUR|
Jan 6 – March 15
|1,283 EUR||8,981 EUR|
Dec 21 – Jan 5
|1,525 EUR||10,675 EUR|
Lagoon 42 Sailing Catamaran Rental Phuket
This Lagoon 42 is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter in Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Being one of Lagoon’s newest cruising cat, she’s renowned for her remarkable shape of being both curvaceous and sleek, not to mention fun to move (or lounge) about. This freshly designed 42 is a perfect sailing catamaran for 1 or 2 families or a group of close friends who gather to discover the islands of the Andaman Sea together, whether it is for short island hops or a bit further afield.
The deck is designed to improve the circulation onboard, the transoms are wide enough for boarding from a dock or dinghy, and with just 2 low steps up to the single-level cockpit. The dinette to the starboard can comfortably seat 8, a lounge to port is cozy for a couple, and there are small seatings along the space just ahead of the davits.
The raised helm to port ensures easier communication between the skipper and the rest of the crew in the cockpit, while having good visibility forward. Unlike many crowded helm stations, there is plenty of room for 2 people to work, one steering and one managing the lines. There is also room behind the helm seat for passing through down to the cockpit. Despite its ample size and power, Lagoon 42 can be easily sailed singlehanded, as everything, from the B&G multifunction display to the Spinlock rope clutches, is within reach of the Goiot wheel. Steps lead up to the coachroof for access to the boom or the integrated sun pad.
A three-panel glass door leads seamlessly from the cockpit to the saloon located on the same level. The saloon is spacious and easy to move around. The L-shaped settee runs athwartships and also serves as a seat for the outboard-facing navigation station; this salon settee can be easily converted into a double berth to accommodate totally 8 guests sleeping onboard. The U-shaped galley is split, with a three-burner Eno stove and a single sink to starboard and refrigeration to port. The top-loading fridge is just at the edge of the stairs to the port hull.
In this owner’s layout, the entire starboard hull is dedicated to be the master stateroom. Aft, the island bed is nice and low for easy access, and the large hull windows let the captain check out the surroundings without getting up. Amidships, a desk is a nice addition. The head forward takes up a third of the hull, with a huge shower compartment that has plenty of room for even the tallest of crew.
The aft cabin in the port hull has the same low island berth as the owner’s cabin and a private head with a separate shower stall; the forward cabin has an integrated head/shower combination. The bow compartment is set up with an additional bunk to be used as sleeping quarters.
Look around the Lagoon Catamarans website for more details about their legendary cats!
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on this Lagoon 42 and other options of catamaran rental Phuket.
Check this Lagoon 42 Full Specification for your bareboat charter or crewed charter.
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Ao Po Grand Marina;
- Dinghy & outboard engine;
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide;
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot;
- First-aid & tool kit;
- Cooking gas;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- Snorkeling gear;
- All local taxes & VAT.
- End cleaning: 175.- EUR/charter (obligatory);
- Cancellation insurance;
- Transfers airport-base-airport;
- Diesel, fuel and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5.- EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 5,000.- EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper/Captain 150.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
2. Chef/Hostess 130.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
3. Deckhand 100.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
4. Provisioning service 90.- EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
5. Children Safety Net 200.- EUR per charter.
- Max Guest Cruising: 6 + 2
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6 + 2
- Year: 2017
- Length: 12,8 m (42 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 3 double, double berth in salon