January 10 – December 19
|12,000 USD||75,000 USD|
December 20 – January 10
Moonen 34 – Superyacht Charter Phuket
The 112ft Moonen motor yacht is available for extended luxury charters in Thailand.
The 111-foot (34m) Moonen has been fully refitted in 2020-2021 to the highest of standards, ensuring guests will enjoy every moment on board when cruising around Phuket and beyond.
The Moonen superyacht showcases vibrant artwork, rich high-gloss woods and plush furnishings to create an elegant ambience. Uniquely, the yacht’s formal dining is located aft of the main salon, allowing diners fantastic views from the aft windows while enjoying dinner.
This luxury charter yacht welcomes 8 guests in 4 luxurious staterooms. Her full-beam, main-deck master suite is fitted with a skylight to dazzle stargazers and includes a private office, king-size bed and lavish en-suite bath. The stately yacht’s additional 3 spacious staterooms, located on the lower deck, are complete with their own en-suite bathrooms.
The yacht’s covered flybridge provides a space for yoga sessions, lounging and entertaining with family and friends. Complete with a bar, barbeque, sun pads, alfresco dining and sensational views of the cruising destination, everyone will enjoy time spent on deck.
To further unwind, she features a sauna on the lower deck, providing leisurely relaxation. Ensuring comfortable cruising, the vessel is equipped with Naiad Zero Speed stabilizers.
Selection of water toys and sports on board the Moonen includes jet ski, tube, stand up paddleboards, wave runners, fishing gear, water skis, sea scooters, and snorkeling equipment. Rendezvous diving can be arranged upon request.
Moonen 34 superyacht is your ultimate choice if you want to explore the beautiful islands and bays around Phuket, Thailand in style.
Find more information about Moonen Yachts on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Moonen 34 superyacht charter in Phuket and Thailand.
- Stabilizers to eliminate roll;
- Swimming platform;
- Deck shower;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- TV in salon and all cabins (satellite TV);
- Master cabin on main deck, with overhead skylight and bathroom with gold-plated fixtures;
- Sauna with separate shower.
- 1 x RIB 4.6m with 60hp outboard engine;
- 1 x RIB 3.4m;
- 1 x Jetski;
- 1 x Waterski set;
- 2 x Kayak;
- 2 x SUP board;
- 2 x Sea scooter;
- Towable water toys (donut);
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Rendezvous diving only.
- Full use of the yacht, her tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Professional crew of 6;
- Safety gear;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 1997 (refit in 2021)
- Length: 112ft (34m)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 6
- Cabins: 4 double
- Bathrooms: 4