January 10 – December 19
|12,000 USD||75,000 USD|
December 20 – January 10
Moonen 34 – Superyacht Charter Phuket
The 112ft Moonen motor yacht is available for extended luxury charters in Thailand.
The Moonen 34 Motor Yacht was built in 1997 and completely refitted in 2021. Her classic luxury styling and beautiful furnishings create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
The interior layout features 4 cabins and has the full beam master cabin positioned on main deck, with a overhead skylight and large en-suite bathroom with gold-plated fixtures. VIP double forward, and 2 double guest cabins all come with en-suite bathrooms too.
There is also a sauna with separate shower for additional relaxation and pleasure.
The Moonen is capable of carrying up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
More information about Moonen Yachts from their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Moonen 34 superyacht charter in Phuket and Thailand.
- Stabilizers to eliminate roll;
- Swimming platform;
- Deck shower;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- TV in salon and all cabins (satellite TV);
- Master cabin on main deck, with overhead skylight and bathroom with gold-plated fixtures;
- Sauna with separate shower.
- 1 x RIB 4.6m with 60hp outboard engine;
- 1 x RIB 3.4m;
- 1 x Jetski;
- 1 x Waterski set;
- 2 x Kayak;
- 2 x SUP board;
- 2 x Sea scooter;
- Towable water toys (donut);
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Rendezvous diving only.
- Full use of the yacht, her tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Professional crew of 6;
- Safety gear;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 6
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 1997 (refit in 2021)
- Length: 34 m (112 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 6
- Cabins: 4 double
- Bathrooms: 4