May 16 – Oct 31
|160,000 THB||Upon request|
Feb 16 – May 15
|184,000 THB||Upon request|
Nov 1 – Feb 15
|208,000 THB||Upon request|
Luxury Yacht Charters Phuket – Princess V62
This Princess V62 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Luxury Yacht Charters Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yachts for her elegant lines, exhilarating performance, and outstanding accommodation.
This sleek and spacious Princess V62 is a new addition to the charter market. She boasts a spotless condition after the recent refit.
Imagine flying into Phuket Island and stepping onto your luxurious Princess V62. She is fuelled up, provisioned according to your requirement, and her professional crew is ready to drop the lines and drop the hammers! Now is your chance to cruise the beautiful warm waters of the Andaman Sea, soak up the sunshine and enjoy life.
The Princess V62 accommodates up to 10 guests on day trips and offers a fantastic layout to make sure you can best appreciate the weather and wonderful surroundings as you pass along the fabulous islands of the southern Thailand.
Her hydraulic swimming platform means easy access to the water and that all water toys at your disposal are only moments away.
There are also lovely sunbathing areas to best soak up those tropical rays and with lovely teak decking through out and a table for al fresco dining, she is a joy to charter.
The air-conditioned salon provides lots of light through its wide windows, so even when inside cooling off from the sun you can appreciate the view.
There are also three lovely and luxurious cabins for that peaceful nights sleep at the end of a long days swimming and snorkeling.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Indoor and outdoor stereo via Bluetooth;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- Salon TV with DVD player;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x RIB with outboard 9.9hp;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Towable toys (donuts) on request;
- SUP board on request;
- Fishing on request;
- Diving on request.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary lunch, snacks, and fresh fruit;
- Complimentary soft drinks and up to 12 beers;
- Professional crew of 3;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Catering surcharge above 8 guests for a day charter: 2,500 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge 18,000 THB/hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands on overnight trips: 70,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 10
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2013 (2019)
- Length: 62ft (18.9m)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 1 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 2