January 1 – December 31
|665,000 THB||95,000 EUR|
|Upon request||Upon request|
Rodriquez 41m – Superyacht Charter Phuket
The 41m Rodriquez Motor Yacht is a real floating masterpiece. She is available for extended luxury charters in Thailand either from Phuket or Pattaya.
The Rodriquez is ideal for a safe, smooth cruising holiday. Based in Thailand, the yacht is uniquely placed to explore the islands and bays of South-East Asia. She is built with an aluminium hull and superstructure with door to ceiling windows in the main salon. She features an ultra-modern stabilisation system to reduce the roll motion affect whether at anchor or cruising. Her unique design gives an increase in space of over 30% compared to other yachts of her size.
The yacht is the perfect platform for a romantic getaway, an adventure family vacation or entertaining friends and guests. She offers a choice of outdoor deck areas for lounging and relaxation. Enjoy a dip in the upper deck Jacuzzi or chill out with a refreshing cocktail on one of the comfortable sunloungers.
The yacht’s interior has a contemporary feel, technologically advanced and timeless. Two stylish saloons offer ample space for indoor relaxation and entertainment.
The yacht sleeps 12 guests in 5 staterooms with 1 master suite, 2 double bed VIP staterooms and 2 twin cabins with Pullman beds. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms.
With an armada of toys, tenders, jet skis, kayaks, and sports equipment, this superyacht is ideal or those looking for a fun-filled charter while exploring the magical waters of South-East Asia.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Rodriquez superyacht charter in Phuket and Thailand.
- Swimming platform;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- Home cinema.
- 1 x Axopar 28AC tender 12 pax, max speed of 40+ knots;
- 1 x 17’/5m BSC tender with outboard Yamaha Engine F70;
- 1 x 17’/5m SeaDoo Jet Boat;
- 1 x Seabob;
- 1 x Yamaha SuperJet;
- 2 x SeaDoo scooter 150 hp;
- 3 x Kayaks;
- 2 x Waterski sets;
- 1 x Wakeboard;
- 4 x Fishing rod sets with video screen;
- 4 x Diving equipment sets – for certified divers only;
- Towable water toys;
- Assorted masks, snorkels, and fins.
- Full use of the yacht, her tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary snacks and fresh fruit, soft drinks;
- Professional crew of up to 9;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 1 day are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Lunch: 1,100 THB/person (Seafood or BBQ at 2,200 THB/person);
- Alcohol: 1,100 THB/person (beer and house wine);
- Charters longer than 1 day are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 60
- Max Guest Sleeping: 12
- Year: 2009 (2015)
- Length: 41 m (134,6 ft)
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 7
- Cabins: 3 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 5