May 2 – Oct 31
|450 EUR||4,095 EUR|
Mid spring season
March 16 – May 1
|710 EUR||4,970 EUR|
Mid autumn season
Nov 1 – Dec 20
|710 EUR||4,970 EUR|
Jan 6 – March 15
|760 EUR||5,320 EUR|
Dec 21 – Jan 5
|860 EUR||6,020 EUR|
Bareboat Charters Phuket – Bavaria 56
This Bavaria 56 is available for a minimum of a 5-day private yacht charter in Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Bareboat Charters Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this Bavaria 56 Monohull for an easy cruising under the sail feeling the sea, wind, and nature of the Andaman region.
This Bavaria Cruiser 56 owner’s version offers you a luxury setup all over, and enormous space below and above deck. Her large cabins with en-suites and an additional double berth in the saloon can comfortably accommodate up to 8 passengers.
The large bathing platform provides direct and safe access to the sea and is ideal for swimming, sunbathing, or simply relaxing. The spacious cockpit has ample seating space and is a great spot to simply unwind and socialize.
Other comforts include U-shaped galley with breakfast bar, nice ventilation, and optional generator/air-conditioning.
The furling mainsail and two electric winches make this yacht an absolute pleasure to sail. With her wide range of clever features, she is designed for pure enjoyment on the water.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries on this Bavaria 56 and other options of bareboat charters Phuket.
- Sound system with Bluetooth or USB connection;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (2);
- 1 x Dinghy with 8hp outboard engine;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Full use of the boat, her tender and toys, cabins and onboard equipment (safety and navigation equipment, Cruising Guide, GPS/chart plotter/autopilot, bimini top, first aid & tool kit, cooking gas);
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Yacht Haven Marina;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Cancellation insurance;
- Diesel, fuel, and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5 EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 3,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card (not AmEx Card).
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper 150 EUR per 24H;
2. Chef 110 EUR per 24H;
3. Provisioning service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
4. Full board option for crewed charters (excluding soft drinks): 30 EUR per person per 24H;
5. Kayak 20 EUR per 24H.
- Max Guest Cruising: 6
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2015
- Length: 15,9 m (56 ft)
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Crew: up to 2
- Cabins: 3 double
- Bathrooms: 3