May 1 – October 31
|395,900 THB||50,000 EUR|
November 1 – April 30
|395,900 THB||60,000 EUR|
December 15 – January 15
Falcon 106 – Super Yacht Charter Phuket
Falcon 106 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Unique has always been synonymous with the Falcon brand of superyachts. This is undoubtedly your best choice if you want to explore Phuket in style.
The 106ft / 32.5m Falcon was built in 2002 and last refitted in 2019. Known as the most wanted super yacht for charter in Phuket, the Falcon along with its professional crew is your singular choice for cruising elegance. There is nothing more impressive, stylish, luxurious, safe, comfortable, and contemporary than this yacht.
Up to 10 guests can be accommodated in her 5 elegant and spacious cabins, including a master suite, 2 VIP staterooms and 2 twin cabins. All with beautiful furnishings, satellite TVs, and en-suite bathrooms.
The crew team of 6 are all professional, knowledgeable about the cruising area, kind, and extremely helpful without being invasive.
The Falcon’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her ideal super yacht to charter in Phuket: jacuzzi on the flybridge; powerful jetski, underwater scooter, and other fun water toys; open foredeck seating area to enjoy sunsets; sunbathing area at the bridge deck.
Enjoy private cruising in Phuket with no less than the Falcon for your yacht charter. Experience the solace and beauty of the pristine, hidden beaches, islands, and bays of Thailand with 5-star comfort.
Find more information about Falcon Yachts from their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about chartering the Falcon 106 or other super yachts in Phuket.
- Deck jacuzzi and shower;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- TV in salon and all cabins (satellite TV).
- 1 x Tender with outboard engine;
- 1 x Jetski;
- 1 x Water ski;
- 2 x SUP board;
- Towable toys such as Donut, Banana Boat;
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Rendezvous diving only.
- Full use of the yacht, her tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary Thai-style lunch, snacks and fresh fruit;
- Soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 6;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety gear;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Charters longer than 24 hours are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 10
- Max Guest Sleeping: 10
- Year: 2002 (2012)
- Length: 106.8ft (32.5m)
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 6
- Cabins: 3 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 5