May 2 – October 30
|585 EUR||4,095 EUR|
March 14 – May 1
|880 EUR||6,160 EUR|
October 31 – December 19
|880 EUR||4,095 EUR|
January 10 – March 13
|1,180 EUR||8,260 EUR|
December 20 – January 9
|1,460 EUR||10,220 EUR|
|Upon request||Upon request|
Lagoon 40 – Bareboat Sailing Phuket
This Lagoon 42 is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter in Phuket, both skippered and bareboat.
Performance, simplicity, and comfort are 3 words that best describe the new Lagoon 40. It is easily one of the finest catamarans in its class. This is thanks to the innovative design sense that went into making this amazing yacht.
The Lagoon 40 is the quintessential family charter. With plenty of room for recreation, swimming, and relaxing, both indoors as well as out, there is something for everyone aboard this boat. The cockpit is spacious and is a great place to enjoy the amazing views of the Andaman Sea. The interiors are comfortable and very well designed. There is plenty of ventilation and ample natural illumination too, making living aboard this charter a pleasure like none other.
Both hulls are equipped with 2 double cabins that share a bathroom with a large stall shower. With 2 bunk beds in the bow compartments and the double berth space convertible in the salon, she’s able to accommodate 12 guests for bareboat charters, or 10 guests with 2 crew.
It is the best yacht for skippered or bareboat charter Phuket and southern Thailand. Look around the Lagoon Catamarans website for more details about their legendary cats!
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on this Lagoon 40 and other options of bareboat sailing Phuket.
Check this Lagoon 40 Full Specification for your bareboat charter or crewed charter.
- 40” TV with DVD/MP3 player in salon;
- USB sockets in all cabins;
- Sound system via Bluetooth or USB;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (2);
- 1 x Dinghy with outboard engine;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Full use of the boat, her tender and toys, cabins and onboard equipment (safety and navigation equipment, Cruising Guide, GPS/chart plotter/autopilot, bimini top, first aid & tool kit, cooking gas);
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Ao Po Grand Marina;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- End cleaning: 175 EUR/charter (obligatory);
- Cancellation insurance;
- Diesel, fuel, and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5 EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 5,500 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Master card (not AmEx Card).
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper/Captain 150 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
2. Chef/Hostess 130 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
3. Deckhand 100 EUR per 24H + provisioning;
4. Provisioning service 90 EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
5. Standup Paddleboard 30 EUR per 24H;
6. Kayak 20 EUR per 24H;
7. Fishing rod 15 EUR per 24H;
8. Children Safety Net 200 EUR per charter.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8 + 2
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8 + 2
- Year: 2018
- Length: 38.6ft (11.74m)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 4 double, double berth in salon
- Bathrooms: 2