Lagoon 42 – Cloud Dancer
May 1 – Oct 31
|713 EUR||4,991 EUR|
March 16 – April 30
|1,128 EUR||7,896 EUR|
Nov 1 – Dec 20
|1,065 EUR||7,455 EUR|
Jan 12 – March 15
|1,411 EUR||9,877 EUR|
Dec 21 – Jan 11
|1,678 EUR||11,746 EUR|
Lagoon 42 – Skippered and Bareboat Charter Phuket
This Lagoon 42 is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter from Phuket.
This world-class Lagoon 42 is a brand new 2018 model sailing catamaran. This yacht offers tremendous control and stability under sail, and it is a true combination of style, comfort and performance.
The yacht offers 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The additional double berth in the salon can comfortably accommodate 2 more guests making it a comfortable vessel for up to 10 guests.
The interior space offers an elegant and functional Italian design, influenced by stylish architecture touches and built with moulded wood. The large hull windows and the vertical glazing in the coach roof illuminate the saloon and cabins with natural light, while also offering a stunning panorama of the horizon.
The cozy cockpit consists of an ergonomic helming station protected by a composite bimini with a sliding panel. The deck offers a large space for sunbathing with an easy-to-access swimming platform with suspended steps at the transom.
The amenities on board make this Lagoon 42 perfect for long sailing trips: generator, full air-conditioning, fans in the salon and all cabins, and water maker.
Be among the first lucky ones to charter the latest model of Lagoon Catamarans rigorously made in France.
Contact Boat in the Bay today to inquire about a skippered or a bareboat charter Phuket on this Lagoon 42 or any other sailing catamaran.
- First & last night mooring in Phuket at Ao Po Grand Marina;
- Dinghy & outboard engine;
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide;
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot;
- First-aid & tool kit;
- Cooking gas;
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week;
- Snorkeling gear;
- All local taxes & VAT.
- End cleaning: 175.- EUR/charter (obligatory);
- Cancellation insurance;
- Transfers airport-base-airport;
- Diesel, fuel and water;
- National Park fees;
- Other not mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services;
- Generator Option: extra charge of 5.- EUR/running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator. Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, water maker and any extensive use of electricity.
- Security Deposit 5,000.- EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by visa or Master card but NOT Amex Card.
- Additional Services:
1. Skipper/Captain 150.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
2. Chef/Hostess 130.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
3. Deckhand 100.- EUR per 24H + provisioning;
4. Provisioning service 90.- EUR per time (food cost shall be paid onboard with all receipts);
5. Children Safety Net 200.- EUR per charter.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8 + 2
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8 + 2
- Year: 2018
- Length: 12,8 m (42 ft)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 4 double, double berth in salon