Oriental Queen 70
May 1 – November 30
|63,000 THB||450,000 THB|
December 1 – April 30
|76,000 THB||525,000 THB|
Private Cruise Phuket – Oriental Queen 70
Oriental Queen 70 is available for private yacht cruises in Phuket.
Want to holiday surrounded by classic elegance you can’t find in just any private cruise in Phuket? Oriental Queen is exactly what you’re looking for!
This luxury 70ft (21 metre) motor yacht is perfect for throwing parties. There is room to entertain up to 50 guests on day charters and 12 guests overnight. The main lounge is 9 metres long, with two dining tables that can seat 10 guests each for lunch and dinner. The 12-metre long upper deck is wonderful for sundowner parties.
You and your friends can relax and enjoy the glorious views of Thailand’s coastline while grooving to music from the indoor/outdoor stereo system. She is also ideal for morning yoga or just lazing about in the sun. At the forward end is a fully-equipped galley which allows our chef to prepare delicious meals onboard the yacht.
With her cruising speed of 9 knots, Oriental Queen is just right for a multi-day private cruise in Phuket and the surrounding islands. Kayak or paddleboard through the incredible limestone karst seascape of Phang Nga Bay, go snorkelling with colourful fish, or ride through the wake of Oriental Queen’s tender on the wakeboard, kneeboard, or towable sofa. If you want more, we would be happy to arrange for diving equipment or jet ski and Seabob rentals on request.
When it’s time to rest, Oriental Queen accommodates you and your guests in comfort in 4 luxurious cabins. There is one large double cabin (great if you have younger children), a twin and one cabin with bunk beds. Everything was refurbished in 2020, for a blend of classic elegance and modern comfort.
If this sounds like your dream holiday, why not contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries about this 70ft motor yacht or any of the other private cruises in Phuket that we offer?
- Indoor and outdoor stereo;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- TV in salon and cabins;
- Outdoor cinema;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x Tender with outboard engine 40hp;
- 2 x Kayak;
- 3 x SUP boards;
- 1 x Wakeboard;
- 1 x Towable sofa;
- 1 x Kneeboard;
- 1 x Floating slide from the upper deck: THB 2,000;
- 1 x Floating pool with netted bottom: THB 1,500;
- 1 x Underwater scooter: THB 1,500;
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Diving equipment on request;
- Jetski rental on request.
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 4;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Surcharge above 25 guests: 1,000 THB/person;
- Lunch options are available from 550 THB/person;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel surcharge to Krabi Hong Island: 5,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 50
- Max Guest Sleeping: 12
- Year: 1986 (refit in 2020)
- Length: 70ft (21.3m)
- Cruising speed: 9 knots
- Crew: 4
- Cabins: 1 large double, 2 twin, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 4