May 16 – Oct 31
|300,000 THB||Upon request|
Feb 16 – May 15
|320,000 THB||Upon request|
Nov 1 – Feb 15
|350,000 THB||Upon request|
Princess 78 Motor Yacht Charter Phuket
The Princess 78 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her speed, comfort, and luxury.
This fantastic charter yacht provides high-class accommodation for up to 21 guests going out for a day trip, and 4 en-suite cabins for up to 8 guests staying overnight.
Exceptional sea agility and swift cruising capabilities define this beautiful boat.
With teak dining tables and generous seating, both the cockpit and flybridge offer spacious locations to entertain you and your friends. Those who enjoy the sun will appreciate large sunbeds on the flybridge and the foredeck.
The stylish saloon is surrounded by panoramic windows, filling the area with natural light and creating a wonderful feeling of space. The Princess 78 offers 4 beautifully detailed en-suite cabins, including full beam owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, and a twin cabin. All the cabins and interior areas of the boat are air-conditioned.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for Princess 78 Motor Yacht chartes in Phuket.
- Gyro stabilizer to eliminate roll;
- Hydraulic bathing platform;
- Indoor and outdoor stereo via Bluetooth;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- TV in salon and master cabin;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x RIB with outboard engine;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Towable toys (donuts) on request;
- SUP board on request;
- Fishing on request;
- Diving on request.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary lunch, snacks, and fresh fruit;
- Complimentary soft drinks and up to 12 beers;
- Professional crew of 3;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Catering surcharge above 8 guests for a day charter: 2,500 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge 18,000 THB/hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands on overnight trips: 70,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 21
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2011 (2019)
- Length: 24 m (78 ft)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 3