May 1 – Oct 31
|323,000 THB||59,500 USD|
Nov 1 – Dec 19, Jan 11 – April 30
|380,000 THB||70,000 USD|
Dec 20 – Jan 10
|380,000 THB||70,000 USD|
Bilgin T100 – Luxury Motor Yacht Charters Phuket
Bilgin T100 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Luxury Motor Yacht Charters Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her luxury, comfort, and a wide selection of water toys.
Following an extensive refit completed towards the end of 2015, this Bilgin Motor Yacht is in immaculate condition with numerous upgrades, replacements, and a brand- new, tasteful interior. The completely refurbished, contemporary interior design adds an elegant cachet in a subtle, neutral colour palette. The salon has new comfortable sofas and chairs with soft leather furnishings.
The yacht accommodates 8 guests in 4 cabins. The full-beam master cabin with tall, vertical windows on port and starboard, has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with a bathtub. The full-beam VIP stateroom is seemingly even more spacious with a high ceiling and abundant natural light. The two twin cabins have ensuite bathrooms and an individual entertainment system.
Children and adults alike will be delighted with the jacuzzi and the comfy cushioned sun pads on the flybridge, offering panoramic views. There are abundant deck space and lounging areas to work on a suntan. An awesome selection of water toys and water sports activities guarantees a fun-filled yacht charter vacation!
This Bilgin T100 is one of the few Thai-flagged luxury charter yachts available in Southeast Asia and is currently based in Phuket. She is ideal for families with children, a corporate cruise or a holiday with friends. Captain Chris (UK) and his excellent crew of five, including a simply wonderful Thai chef, are on stand-by to show you the most beautiful islands around Phuket and southern Thailand.
More information about Bilgin Yachts from their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for Bilgin T100 charter inquiries and other Luxury Motor Yacht Charters Phuket.
- Full use of yacht for 8 hours for a day trip; 5 hours for a half day trip, and its tender;
- Fuel (4 hours engine running per day charter; 2,5 hours engine running per half day charter);
- Water toys: jetski, kayaks, 50hp powerboat with waterski and wakeboard, kneeboard, towed inflatables, snorkeling equipment.
- Professional captain and 5 crew;
- Food, alcoholic & soft drinks. Half Day: 1 meal. Full Day: 2 meals. 24 Hours: 3 meals & snacks;
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- National Park fees and Kayaking fees in Phang Nga Bay for up to 10 pax;
- Safety gear;
- 7% VAT.
- Above charter rates for day trips are for 16 pax maximum.
17-25 pax at THB 6,000 per pax up to 23 pax maximum.
- Extra hours motoring above 4 hours per full day (2.5 per half day) will incur a fuel surcharge of THB 15,000/hour.
- Overtime hours charged at THB 45,000/hour (no fuel surcharge if motoring).
- Kayaking Fees at Phang Nga for more than 10 pax – THB 1,500/extra pax.
- Max Guest Cruising: 23
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2008 (2015)
- Length: 29.8 m (98 ft)
- Max speed: 15 knots
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 6
- Cabins: 2 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 4