January 1 – December 31
Lagoon 421 Rental – Phuket
This Lagoon 421 is available for private yacht rental in Phuket.
If you are looking for a Lagoon rental in Phuket, you will love Boat in the Bay’s Lagoon 421. Enjoy a silky-smooth and stable ride thanks to this catamaran’s double hulls. Getting into the ocean is comfortable too. It’s just an easy walk down the pair of steps on either side into Thailand’s warm, clear blue waters.
Charter an 8-hour day trip to visit some of the beauty spots near Phuket. Go snorkelling at gorgeous Koh Hae – known simply as Coral Island because of its stunning reef. Jump into the turquoise waters of Racha Yai Island also famous for fantastic fishing spots.
Beautiful Maithon Island awaits you, with its secluded white-sand beaches and crystal blue water, perfect for paddle boarding. You might even see dolphins!
Khai Islands are wonderful for children and beginner snorkellers, since the fish come right up to the shoreline. You can paddle around in the shallow water and still enjoy the gorgeous sea life.
If you would like to book a longer trip on your Lagoon rental Phuket, you can reach Phi Phi or Racha Noi Islands on a 12-hour trip.
Regardless of the length of your trip, our professional crew of 4 take excellent care of you as proven by the rave reviews from previous guests. Enjoy swimming and snorkelling while they are setting up a signature beach picnic. Our team makes you feel like royalty while you relax and feast on fresh seafood cooked on the boat’s grill.
The Lagoon 421’s spacious saloons and cabins are air-conditioned, perfect for an afternoon nap if you are travelling with children or elders.
To learn more about Lagoon rentals in Phuket and other luxury yacht rentals, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Boat in the Bay. We’d love to hear from you!
- Sound system with USB connection;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x RIB with outboard engine;
- 1 x SUP board;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing equipment on request;
- Floating pool is subject to availability (first come first served).
- Full use of the catamaran, its tender, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary welcome drink X 3, snacks, soft drinks, and fruit;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Fuel for the day;
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Surcharge above 10 guests for a day charter: 1,000 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge to Phi Phi Islands or Racha Noi Island (07.00 to 19.00): 20,000 THB;
- National Park fees at Phi Phi Islands: 400 THB/adult and 200 THB/child.
- Max Guest Cruising: 20
- Max Guest Sleeping: -
- Year: 2014
- Length: 41.4ft (12.6m)
- Cruising speed: 8 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double