Grand Banks 53
May 1 – November 30
|55,000 THB||375,000 THB|
December 1 – April 30
|63,000 THB||430,000 THB|
Grand Banks 54 – Classic Motor Yacht Charter Phuket
The beautiful Grand Banks motor yacht is available for sunset, day, or week trips in Phuket.
Classic Motor Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will love this motor yacht for her elegance, attentive crew, and extensive flybridge perfect for relaxing at sunset.
The Grand Banks 53 is a classic motor yacht dedicated to sea-lovers. In 2016 and 2021 she underwent a major refit and was expertly restored to combine the charm and elegance of a bygone era with modern comfort and state of the art facilities.
She offers a panoramic living room and comfortable accommodation for four guests in 2 cabins. The indoor space is fully air-conditioned, with additional fans provided.
Outside she features an alfresco dining area on the main aft deck plus a cosy relaxation lounge on the upper deck.
The highly professional crew includes a captain, stewardess, and deckhand.
Contact Boat in the Bay today to charter this beautiful classic motor yacht in Phuket.
- Indoor and outdoor stereo;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- TV in salon and cabins;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x Tender with outboard engine 20hp;
- 1 x Kneeboard;
- 2 x SUP boards;
- 2 x Kayaks;
- 1 x Towable sofa;
- Inflatable toys;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing equipment;
- 1 x Floating slide from the upper deck: THB 2,000;
- 1 x Floating pool with nett bottom: THB 1,500;
- Yamaha water scooter: THB 1,500;
- Jetski and Wakeboard rental on request.
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Lunch, fresh fruit, soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Surcharge above 12 guests: 1,500 THB/person;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel surcharge to Krabi Hong Island: 5,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 20
- Max Guest Sleeping: 4
- Year: 1998 (2016/2021)
- Length: 53ft (16.15m)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 1 double, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 2