May 15 – October 31
|105,000 THB||Upon request|
November 1 – May 14
|125,000 THB||Upon request|
December 20 – January 10
|145,000 THB||Upon request|
Princess 54 Rental in Phuket
The Princess 54 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Princess 54 Rental in Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her simple but comfortable cruising at an affordable rate.
Refurbished in 2021, this yacht is in beautiful seaworthy shape and is up to date with contemporary luxuries and comforts. It is your very own floating hotel on the sea! The interiors are stunning, extremely comfortable, and fully air-conditioned.
This motor yacht by the renowned British brand of Princess has 3 spacious cabins and up to 12 passengers can charter her for memorable day cruises across the Andaman Sea.
With her cruising speed of 18 knots the day itinerary options are numerous: Phi Phi, or Phang Nga Bay and Krabi, or Racha and Maithon Islands. Choose any destination and get ready for the exciting day out!
Our experienced team of a captain and 3 crew will look after you during the whole trip.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Indoor and outdoor stereo;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x Tender with outboard engine;
- 2 x SUP boards;
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks;
- Professional crew of 3;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Lunch options are available from 1,200 THB/person;
- Fuel surcharge to Phi Phi, Racha Islands, Krabi Poda: 10,000 THB;
- Massage therapist: 5,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 12
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2011 (refit in 2021)
- Length: 54ft (16.4m)
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin
- Bathrooms: 2