May 1 – Oct 31
|170,000 THB||Upon request|
Nov 1 – Dec 20, Jan 10 – April 30
|200,000 THB||Upon request|
Dec 21 – Jan 9
|230,000 THB||Upon request|
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket – Princess 60
The Princess 60 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Motor Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her speed, comfort, and luxury.
This fantastic charter yacht provides high-class accommodation for up to 16 guests going out for a day trip, and 3 en-suite cabins for up to 6 guests staying overnight.
Exceptional sea agility and swift cruising capabilities define this beautiful boat.
With teak dining tables and generous seating, both the cockpit and flybridge offer spacious locations to entertain you and your friends. Those who enjoy the sun will appreciate large sunbeds on the flybridge and the foredeck.
The stylish saloon is surrounded by panoramic windows, filling the area with natural light and creating a wonderful feeling of space. The Princess 60 offers 3 beautifully detailed en-suite cabins, including full beam owner’s stateroom, forward guest cabin, and a twin cabin. All the cabins and interior areas of the boat are air-conditioned.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Full use of the yacht for 8 hours for day trip; 5 hours for half-day trip, and its jet tender “Williams”;
- Fuel (3 hours engine running per day charter; 2 hours engine running per half day charter);
- Use of on-board equipment: snorkeling set, LED TV/DVD, BBQ, iPod docking station, hydraulic swimming platform;
- Professional captain, crew and hostess;
- Complimentary mineral water, soft drinks, and fresh fruit;
- Transportation from – to the hotel, villa or airport;
- National Park fees;
- VAT and service charge;
- Safety gear.
- Food and beverages can be offered at an extra cost.
- Max Guest Cruising: 16
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2012
- Length: 18.61 m (61 ft)
- Cruising speed: 25 knots
- Max speed: 34 knots
- Crew: captain + hostess
- Cabins: 3 twin
- Bathrooms: 3