May 1 – Oct 31
|190,000 THB||1,100,000 THB|
Nov 1 – April 30
|235,000 THB||1,100,000 THB|
Dec 20 – Jan 10
|285,000 THB||1,375,000 THB|
|Upon request||Upon request|
Riva 70 Motor Yacht Charter Phuket
This Riva 70 is available for day and overnight private yacht charters in Phuket.
This 20m motor yacht was built in 2001 by the renowned Italian shipyard Riva. In 2018, its interior was carefully renovated, while the classic style and beauty of the finish typical of Riva yachts were preserved.
For a private day trip, the yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests. For an overnight rental, the yacht takes on board 6 guests for accommodation in 3 comfortable cabins: a spacious main cabin with a double bed, a small sofa, a dressing room, and an en-suite bathroom; and two cabins with two single beds in each, and one shared bathroom.
The Riva 70’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for cruising with family and friends. The selection of water entertainment includes snorkeling equipment, 2 standup paddleboards, 2 kayaks, and inflatable toys. Diving equipment and jet-ski rental can be arranged on request.
The Riva 70 motor yacht carries a permanent crew of 3 including a highly experienced captain, hostess, and deck hand. For the overnight charters our gourmet chef joins the team to offer guests a variable European and Asian cuisine experience.
Contact Boat in the Bay to inquire about the Riva 70 motor yacht charter Phuket.
- Swimming platform;
- Salon TV;
- Indoor and outdoor stereo via Bluetooth;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins.
- 2 x SUP boards;
- 2 x Kayaks;
- Inflatable lounge area and toys for towing behind tender;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing/diving on request.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary snacks and fresh fruit, soft drinks and beer;
- Professional crew of 3;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Lunch options are available from 1,200 THB/person (menu);
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 12
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2001 (2018)
- Length: 21 m (70 ft)
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 1 double, 2 twins
- Bathrooms: 2