Princess 64 – Destiny
May 1 – Oct 31
|215,000 THB||30,000 EUR|
Nov 1 – Dec 19, Jan 11 – April 30
|260,000 THB||36,000 EUR|
Dec 20 – Jan 10
|280,000 THB||36,000 EUR|
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket – Destiny
The Princess 64 “Destiny” is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat In The Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her stable cruising and mouthwatering onboard catering.
This Princess 64 is probably the most luxurious charter yacht under 100 feet in Thailand. It is fitted with all modern comforts including gyro stabilizer that eliminates roll both at high speeds and when relaxing at anchor.
“Destiny” is a flybridge yacht with a perfect balance of performance, efficiency and luxurious accommodation. Dine in her spacious cockpit or entertain on the flybridge with a well-appointed wetbar and dining area. Below deck, her four spacious cabins await, with the full beam master stateroom providing enviable views.
With so much room and comfort let Princess 64 become you luxury home! It is ideal for a longer cruising in the Andaman Sea, up to Similan Islands or down to Koh Lanta and Langkawi.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter enquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Snacks and soft drinks;
- Use of onboard equipment: LED TV/DVD, stereo system, hydraulic swimming platform, jet tender “Williams”;
- Professional captain, crew, and hostess;
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment, inflatable donut;
- National Park fees;
- Safety equipment;
- Fuel (4 hours engine running per day);
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Catering options include: Snack menu (600 THB/person), Gourmet lunch menu (1,500 THB/person), BBQ lunch menu (2,000 THB/person);
- Surcharge for Similan Islands – 40,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge – 15,000 THB per hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 18
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2015
- Length: 19.7 m (64 ft)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Max speed: 32 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 2 twin
- Bathrooms: 3