Princess 64 – Destiny
May 1 – Oct 31
Nov 1 – April 30
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket – Destiny
The Princess 64 “Destiny” is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her stable cruising and mouthwatering onboard catering.
This Princess 64 is one of the most luxurious charter yachts under 100 feet in Thailand. She is fitted with all modern comforts including water maker and stabilizer that eliminates roll both at high speeds and on anchor.
“Destiny” is a flybridge yacht with a perfect balance of performance, efficiency, and luxurious accommodation. Dine in her spacious cockpit or entertain on the flybridge with a well-appointed wetbar and dining area.
Below deck, her 4 spacious cabins await, with the full beam master stateroom providing enviable views. With so much room and comfort let Princess 64 become your luxury home!
She is ideal for a longer cross-border cruising from Phuket up to Similan Islands and up to Myanmar, or down to Langkawi in Malaysia, or even Singapore.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter enquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Gyro stabilizer to eliminate roll;
- Hydraulic bathing platform;
- Indoor and outdoor stereo via Bluetooth;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- 48” salon TV with DVD player;
- Deck shower.
- 1 x Williams Jet Tender with engine 90HP;
- 1 x SUP board;
- Inflated lounge for 4 pax;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing equipment;
- Diving equipment on request.
- Full use of the yacht, her tenders and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Safety gear;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2015
- Length: 19,7 m (64 ft)
- Max speed: 32 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: up to 4
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin convertible into double, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 3