Princess 64 – Destiny
May 1 – Oct 31
Nov 1 – April 30
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket – Destiny
The Princess 64 “Destiny” is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her stable cruising and mouthwatering onboard catering.
This Princess 64 is one of the most luxurious charter yachts under 100 feet in Thailand. She is fitted with all modern comforts including water maker and stabilizer that eliminates roll both at high speeds and on anchor.
“Destiny” is a flybridge yacht with a perfect balance of performance, efficiency, and luxurious accommodation. Dine in her spacious cockpit or entertain on the flybridge with a well-appointed wetbar and dining area.
Below deck, her 4 spacious cabins await, with the full beam master stateroom providing enviable views. With so much room and comfort let Princess 64 become your luxury home!
She is ideal for a longer cross-border cruising from Phuket up to Similan Islands and up to Myanmar, or down to Langkawi in Malaysia, or even Singapore.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter enquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of yacht, her jet tender “Williams”, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Complimentary snacks and fresh fruit, soft drinks and beer;
- Professional crew of 3;
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment, inflatable donut;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel for the day (4 hours engine usage);
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Lunch: Snack menu (600 THB/person), Gourmet lunch menu (1,500 THB/person), BBQ lunch menu (2,000 THB/person);
- Fuel surcharge to Similan Islands: 40,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge 15,000 THB/hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Charters longer than 2 days are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 8
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2015
- Length: 19,7 m (64 ft)
- Max speed: 32 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: up to 4
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin convertible into double, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 3