Princess 64 – Destiny
Princess 64 – Destiny
May 1 – Oct 31
|215.000 THB||28.900 EUR|
Nov 1 – Dec 19, Jan 11 – April 30
|260.000 THB||28.900 EUR|
Dec 20 – Jan 10
|280.000 THB||28.900 EUR|
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket – Destiny
The Princess 64 “Destiny” is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Princess Yacht Charter Phuket with Boat In The Bay. You will like this motor yacht for her stable cruising and mouthwatering onboard catering.
This Princess 64 is probably the most luxurious charter yacht under 100 feet in Thailand. It is fitted with all modern comforts including gyro stabilizer that eliminates roll both at high speeds and when relaxing at anchor.
“Destiny” is a flybridge yacht with a perfect balance of performance, efficiency and luxurious accommodation. Dine in her spacious cockpit or entertain on the flybridge with a well-appointed wetbar and dining area. Below deck, her four spacious cabins await, with the full beam master stateroom providing enviable views.
With so much room and comfort let Princess 64 become you luxury home! It is ideal for a longer cruising in the Andaman Sea, up to Similan Islands or down to Koh Lanta and Langkawi.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat In The Bay for charter enquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Full use of yacht for 8 hours for day trip;
- Fuel (4 hours engine running per day);
- Use of on-board equipment: snorkelling set, fishing rods, LED TV/DVD, stereo system, hydraulic swimming platform, jet tender “Williams”;
- Professional captain, crew, and hostess;
- Lunch for day charter for 10 guests;
- Lunch and dinner on Day 1, and breakfast and lunch on Day 2 for an overnight charter for 8 guests;
- Snacks and fresh fruits;
- Mineral water, soft drinks, juices, tea, coffee;
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- National Park fees for up to 10 pax;
- Safety gear;
- 7% VAT;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes professional skipper & crew, use of all onboard amenities, use of the boat tender.
- Surcharge for Similan Islands – 40,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge for extra hour – 15,000 THB per hour when applicable;
- Catering surcharge – 1,500 THB per guest;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, transfers, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 18
- Max Guest Sleeping: 8
- Year: 2015
- Length: 19.7m (64ft)
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Max speed: 32 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 2 twin