Princess S65 – Kati
Princess S65 – Kati
May 1 – Oct 31
|240,000 THB||30,000 EUR|
Nov 1 – Dec 19, Jan 11 – April 30
|290,000 THB||36,000 EUR|
Dec 20 – Jan 10
|315,000 THB||36,000 EUR|
Private Yacht Charters Phuket – Princess S65 Kati
This Princess S65 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
Private Yacht Charters Phuket with Boat in the Bay. You will like this brand new motor yacht for her luxury, speed, and comfort.
Treat yourself to a luxury yacht charter you will never forget! This newly built Princess S65 is a motor yacht in immaculate condition, with exceptional space, style and performance to match.
It is a wonderfully luxurious yacht with enough space to entertain all guests. The spacious cockpit features a sociable U-shaped seating area with a teak table. Located aft is a large bathing platform which can be lowered for an easy launch and recovery of a tender. The beautifully styled saloon is surrounded by the large wrap-around windows to fill the space with a natural light.
Incredibly spacious for her size, the lower deck features 4 beautifully detailed en-suite cabins, including a single guest cabin to port.
The beautifully appointed galley aft of the saloon, with an open-plan dining area opposite, has sliding doors and a fully opening electric window which leads out to the cockpit creating an al-fresco bar.
Providing unparalleled efficiency, the Princess S65 cruises at 20 plus knots and can deliver speeds up to 30 knots.
Princess Yachts are a British luxury yacht manufacturer based in the city of Plymouth. Find out more about the Princess fleet on their website.
Contact Boat in the Bay for charter inquiries aboard this Princess Yacht and other luxury motor yacht charter options in Phuket.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Snacks and soft drinks;
- Use of onboard equipment: LED TV/DVD, stereo system, hydraulic swimming platform, jet tender “Williams”;
- Professional captain, crew, and hostess;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- National Park fees;
- Safety equipment;
- Fuel (4 hours engine running per day);
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price includes the yacht and her crew, use of all onboard amenities and the boat tender, bath and beach towels, bed linen, end cleaning.
- Catering options include: Snack menu (600 THB/person), Gourmet lunch menu (1,500 THB/person), BBQ lunch menu (2,000 THB/person);
- Surcharge for Similan Islands – 40,000 THB;
- Fuel surcharge – 15,000 THB per hour over 4 hours a day when applicable;
- Week-long charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, land transfers, port fees, National Park fees, excursions, and crew gratuities. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 30% of the total charter fee is collected 2 weeks before departure.
- Max Guest Cruising: 16
- Max Guest Sleeping: 7
- Year: 2017
- Length: 20 m (66 ft)
- Max speed: 30 knots
- Cruising speed: 20 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin, 1 single