May 1 – October 31
|130,000 THB||975,000 THB|
November 01 – April 30
|140,000 THB||1,100,000 THB|
December 15 – January 15
|150,000 THB||1,200,000 THB|
Princess 65 Private Charter in Phuket
The Princess 65 is available for private yacht charters in Phuket.
This Princess 65 private charter in Phuket gives you British comfort and style in a gorgeous 20-metre package. With a cruising speed of 17 knots, you have easy access to all of southern Thailand’s stunning beaches and first-class fishing places.
This boat comes with a wide selection of fun toys – paddle boards, a wakeboard and kneeboard, towable inflatables, fishing and snorkelling equipment. We can also arrange diving equipment, jet skis and underwater scooters for the ultimate ocean holiday.
And it’s not just water sports! Thailand’s seascapes have an otherworldly beauty all their own. In fact, Pha Nga Bay provided the alien backdrop for one of the Star Wars movies. If you like old-school James Bond movies, Ko Tapu (‘James Bond Island’) was part of The Man with the Golden Gun’s hideout. Phi Phi Islands offer some of the best snorkelling in Southeast Asia, with beautiful corals just off the coast. The Racha Islands have plenty of extraordinary sights for both beginner and advanced divers. As well as an abundance of delicious fish waiting to be caught.
Explore all these places by our Princess motor yacht. Enjoy the best views from her flybridge or cockpit, both providing plenty of space for al-fresco dining and entertaining.
For overnight trips, the Princess 65 has 4 luxurious air-conditioned cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests. The roomy saloon is also air-conditioned and right next to a fully-equipped galley for cooking up your catch of the day. The boat was refurbished in 2021-2022, so everything is in tiptop condition.
If this sounds like your perfect vacation, please contact Boat in the Bay for more information about this Princess 65 private charter in Phuket.
- Indoor and outdoor stereo via Bluetooth;
- 4G Wi-Fi;
- Air-conditioning in salon and cabins;
- TV in salon and cabins;
- Deck shower.
- Tender 6.5m with outboard engine 85hp;
- 2 x SUP boards;
- Towable sofa;
- Banana boat;
- Floating pool with netted bottom;
- Fishing equipment;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Diving equipment on request;
- Jetski and Seabob rental on request.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the yacht, her tender and toys, onboard equipment, cabins;
- Lunch, snacks, fresh fruit, soft drinks;
- Alcohol: 1 bottle of wine, 24 local beers.
- Professional crew of 3;
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Surcharge above 10 guests on a day charter: 2,000 THB/person;
- National Park fees;
- Fuel surcharge to Phi Phi, or Racha Yai, or Krabi Hong Islands: 10,000 THB.
- Max Guest Cruising: 16
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2003 (2022)
- Length: 65ft (19.8m)
- Cruising speed: 16 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 2 double, 1 twin, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 3