May 1 – October 31
|1,500 EUR||10,500 EUR|
April 1 – April 30
|1,999 EUR||13,999 EUR|
November 1 – November 30
|2,286 EUR||16,000 EUR|
December 01 – March 31
|2,429 EUR||17,000 EUR|
December 17 – January 08
|2,857 EUR||20,000 EUR|
Lagoon 460 Charter Phuket
This Lagoon 460 is available for private yacht charter in Phuket.
Lagoon 460 Charter Phuket with Boat in the Bay. The Lagoon 460 has been ergonomically designed to provide both style and comfort in order to make your holiday a truly memorable experience.
This yacht featuring a large cockpit with a dining table and plenty of seating for guests. The flybridge offers additional seating and panoramic views of the surrounding waters, making it an excellent spot for lounging or sunbathing. .
Her interior, the Lagoon 460 boasts a spacious and well-appointed living area with large windows that allow plenty of natural light to flood in. The main saloon features a dining table, comfortable seating, and a fully equipped galley, making it an ideal spot for socializing or preparing meals
This boat comfortably up to 12 passengers for a day trip. With 3 staterooms the Lagoon 460 can accommodate up to 8 charter guests in 3 spacious cabins, each with private en-suite facilities and individual AC controls. The 4th cabin is crew quarters.
Look around the Lagoon Catamarans website for more details about their legendary cats!
Contact Boat in the Bay today to inquire about Lagoon 460 Charter Phuket and Myanmar.
- 32” TV and DVD player in salon;
- USB sockets in all cabins;
- Sound system in salon, cockpit & flybridge – connect via Bluetooth or USB;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Watermaker (200 litres/hour);
- Bimini and sunbeds on flybridge;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (3), freezers (2) & icemaker;
- Nespresso coffee machine;
- Miele dishwasher, washing machine & dryer;
- Unlimited 4G Wi-Fi.
- 1 x Tender with outboard engine 30hp;
- 1 x Kayak;
- 1 x SUP board;
- Snorkeling equipment;
- Fishing equipment on request.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the catamaran, its tender and toys, onboard equipment, and cabins;
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle of wine, 1 fruit basket);
- 1 set of towels, bed linen, beach towels per person per week;
- 36 complimentary coffee capsules (extras at 20 THB per capsule);
- Professional crew of 2;
- Air-conditioning and generator usage;
- Cleaning services after the charter;
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Skippered charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, diesel, and water; national park fees and crew gratuity. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 25% of the total charter fee is collected 60 days before departure. At the end of the charter, guests will be provided with a summary of expenses and any excess APA rebated or any shortfall billed.
- Max Guest Cruising: 12
- Max Guest Sleeping: 6
- Year: 2021
- Length: 13.96 m (46 ft)
- Cruising speed: 7 knots
- Crew: 3
- Cabins: 3 doubles
- Bathrooms: 3