May 1 – October 31
|1,571 EUR||11,000 EUR|
April 1 – April 30
|2,143 EUR||15,000 EUR|
November 1 – November 30
|2,571 EUR||18,000 EUR|
December 01 – March 31
|2,857 EUR||20,000 EUR|
December 17 – January 08
|4,000 EUR||28,000 EUR|
Catamaran Rental Phuket – Lagoon 52 F
This Lagoon 52 F is available for a minimum of a 3-night private yacht charter in Phuket.
You will like this brand new catamaran for generous space and stable sailing. This is a truly amazing boat if you are looking for a catamaran rental Phuket.
The Lagoon 52F is designed with the ideal mix of luxury, space and sailing ability. It is a 2018 model and was shipped from the factory in France directly to Phuket in December 2017. There are 5 cabins – 4 have queen size beds plus one smaller cabin with two single bunks. All cabins have en-suite washrooms, and there are separate facilities for the crew.
The catamaran is equipped with 2 kayaks, 1 paddleboard, 10 sets of snorkeling equipment, and a new Highfield OM 390 dinghy with 40hp outboard.
Other activities can be arranged including scuba diving, kite surfing, parasailing, massage, and sailing lessons at an additional cost.
The crew on the Lagoon is very friendly and ready to take care of all of your needs. The knowledgeable skipper will guide you to all the best spots while the hostess/chef keeps you well fed and your champagne glasses full.
The boat can be booked for trips of 4 to 14 days starting and ending at Ao Po Marina in Phuket.
Shorter trips, longer trips, events, and one-way bookings can be arranged.
Look around the Lagoon Catamarans website for more details about their legendary cats!
Contact Boat in the Bay today for charter inquiries on this Lagoon 52F and other options of catamaran rental Phuket.
- 32” TV and DVD player in salon;
- USB sockets in all cabins;
- Sound system with 8 Bose speakers in salon, cockpit & flybridge – connect via Bluetooth, USB or 3.5mm Stereo Jack;
- Air-conditioning and fans in salon, galley and all cabins;
- Watermaker (280 litres/hour);
- Bimini and sunbeds on flybridge;
- Deck shower;
- Refrigerators (3), freezers (2) & icemaker;
- Nespresso coffee machine;
- Miele dishwasher, washing machine & dryer;
- Unlimited 4G Wi-Fi.
- 1 x Highfield Ocean Master 390 Tender with 40hp Yamaha outboard;
- 2 x 3-person kayaks;
- 1 x SUP board;
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Transportation from/to the hotel, villa or airport;
- Full use of the catamaran, its tender and toys, onboard equipment, and cabins;
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle of wine, 1 fruit basket);
- 1 set of towels, bed linen, beach towels per person per week;
- 36 complimentary coffee capsules (extras at 20 THB per capsule);
- Professional crew of 2;
- Air-conditioning and generator usage;
- Cleaning services after the charter;
- Safety equipment;
- 7% VAT.
- Gourmet chef services: 170 EUR/day;
- Skippered charters are operated under MYBA (Mediterranean Yacht Brokers Association) terms. The price excludes all meals, soft drinks and alcohol; fuel, diesel, and water; national park fees and crew gratuity. Advance Provisioning Allowance to cover these costs in the amount of 25% of the total charter fee is collected 60 days before departure. At the end of the charter, guests will be provided with a summary of expenses and any excess APA rebated or any shortfall billed.
- Max Guest Cruising: 10
- Max Guest Sleeping: 10
- Year: 2017
- Length: 52ft (16m)
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Crew: up to 3 crew
- Cabins: 4 double, 1 bunk
- Bathrooms: 5